Once your possessions have been sorted and the unwanted items cleared out, your home is properly prepared for the packing process to start.
What we can do for you:
- Securely wrap and pack all items for your new home or storage.
- Properly prepare and load all major appliances.
- Label all electronic wires to ensure quick and proper reconnection.
- Provide you with the use of our temporary storage unit, as required.
- Clearly label all boxes in order to speed up the unpacking process and to allow for quick access if a certain item is required prior to move day.
- Provide a move day list that outlines the personal items that you should have accessible on move day.
- Ensure full insurance coverage is provided for all contents that are packed and moved under Transition Support Services.